The SABR- Dodgers

The blog that helps you out with understanding the always interesting organization in the Los Angeles Dodgers. Feel free to vent, moan, and give advice to other bloggers.

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Mmph

Aw shucks...

We lost 3-4 in 14 (yes, 14) innings

I hate Ramon Martinez, because I need a scape-goat. No, even better, I hate Steve Lyons. Steve Lyons is the worst announcer we could possibly have. His comments are so unintelligent, so unoriginal, that he has become a fountain of baseball cliches. All of his comments have the thought level lower than some 3-Year-Olds I know.

Sorry Steve, but I needed a little pinata, and you were the most stupid donkey out there.

Anyways, the game was almost won, but we just had the pitcher in the worst spot possible, so when Odalis Perez came up with the bases loaded, I pretty much figured out this game was not ours to win.

Good job to: J.D. Drew (even though you left early, I think this game makes 29 or 30 consecutive games where you have reached base), Brad Penny, (Those two are my MVPs so far), Takashi Saito, Lance Carter, Franquelis Osoria, and Kenny Lofton.

3 Comments:

  • At 2:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Nice idea with this site its better than most of the rubbish I come across.
    »

     
  • At 2:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
    »

     
  • At 2:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
    »

     

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home